Montfort School, Kadapa
An Independent, co-educational DAY cum RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL offering an educational program from early childhood education through grade 10. It occupies an Attractive site of sprawling campus, equipped with latest facilities on the outskirts of KADAPA CITY near RIMS surrounded by scenic beauty of Seshachala Forests, providing useful ambience and infrastructure to its students, the school remains committed to its goal of nurturing the treasure with in each child.
A Uniquely designed campus, child friendly facilities, informal learning environment combined with value based education, customized integrated curriculum and technology aided teaching makes learning a unique experience for your child. We therefore invite you to visit our campus and experience all that MONTFORT SCHOOL has to offer.
- We at Montfort School, Kadapa, express our Catholic identity by witnessing and probing the Christian message as proclaimed through the Institute of Brothers of St. Gabriel.
- The School promotes the intellectual exploration of thoughts. It is committed to the dignity and fullest development of the whole person.
- The tradition of the School provides the foundation upon which the core values listed below support the mission.
- The School pursues academic excellence in its teaching and learning to serve the local, national and international communities.
- The School possesses integrity necessary to uphold the highest standards of intellectual inquiry and academic freedom.
- The School advances intellectual development; promotes democratic and global citizenship; cultivates an appreciation for beauty, goodness, and truth; and provides opportunities for the physical, spiritual, emotional, social, and cultural development of students.
- The School provides quality education grounded in these foundations of liberal learning while preparing students to understand complex issues and express informed opinions with courage and conviction.
The School community is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive and collaborative community accentuated by a spirit of freedom and charity, and marked by protection of the rights and dignity of the individuals.
- We value students, faculty and staff from different backgrounds and faith traditions and is committed to creating an atmosphere of trust, safety and respect in a community characterized by a rich diversity of people and ideas.
- The School provides values-based education that informs the development of ethical judgment and behaviour.
- The School seeks to develop ethical and responsible leaders committed to the common good who are empowered to engage a diverse and changing world.
- The School embraces the Catholic moral and social tradition by its commitment to serve with compassion, to foster peace and to work for justice.
- The School regards peace as inseparable from justice and advances education, scholarship and service to fashion a more humane world.